Call Us TODAY! 256.533.8795  MyCase LawPay

Contempt actions refer to violations of court orders. If someone is found to have willfully or intentionally violated a court order, a Judge could order that person to jail or to pay a fine. The Court could also award attorney’s fees to the party who brought the contempt.  If you are ever in a position where you simply cannot comply with a court order, you should consider filing a Petition for modification, which is a change in the order.

At the Kimberly C. Brown Law Firm, we can help you file or defend against contempt actions.

Call us today to schedule a consultation.